Interested Veterans
Click Here:

Oasis Needs Your Help
OASIS is in it’s early growth stages and, as such, is in need of financial support to purchase adaptive equipment and provide training for our adaptive sports instructors. 90% of donations goes toward these purposes as well as lodging and meals for our program participants. The other 10% covers insurance, office and supplies costs. Please note that all of our Board members and adaptive instructors are strictly unpaid volunteers. OASIS is a 501(c)3 organization. Donations to OASIS are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Please show our nation’s disabled military veterans that you care enough to make a difference in their recovery/lives by making an investment in OASIS today.

Please send checks to:
OASIS Adaptive Sports, Inc.
4 Honeoye Commons
PO Box 706
Honeoye, NY  14471